This year’s GoHome Awards 2017 held in Hong Kong featured CapitaLand Vietnam’s victory as the “Best Overseas Property Developer (Vietnam)”, standing out from a crowd of accomplished competitors.
In July 2015, a change in the law was announced wherein foreign ownership of real estate in Vietnam is allowed. CapitaLand Vietnam was amongst the first to tap into the international appetite for Vietnamese residential property by marketing its residential developments in Hong Kong.
CEO of CapitaLand Vietnam – Chen Lian Pang, said, “While local Vietnamese make up about 80 per cent of our buyers in high-end projects, the remaining 20 per cent comprise of foreigners with the majority hailing from Singapore and Hong Kong. Our past overseas launches have been well received and the company will continue to bring relevant projects to overseas markets.”
GoHome.com.hk is Hong Kong’s leading online property platform which focuses on providing value-adding property search for residential, commercial, serviced apartments, interior design projects and related information in Hong Kong and the ASEAN countries since 1999.
GoHome Awards’ primary objective is to encourage the industry elite to set new benchmarks that improve and nurture the industry as a whole. The annual awards ceremony has become a highly-anticipated event amongst key industry players and has been credited as one of the most prestigious awards within the industry which has been run for the past seven years by property portal GoHome.com.hk, a member of REA Group. The group recognises leaders in the property industry for their contribution and performance.
Over the years, nearly 100 companies and corporations have received a GoHome Awards for their outstanding achievements and professionalism across various industries.
The awards were presented by Dr. Lawrence Poon Wing-cheung, JP, chairman, Board of Education at the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, and senior lecturer at the Faculty of Building Science and Technology of City University of Hong Kong, and Francis Fong, founding and honorary chairman of the Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing.